Global Change Research Centre, AS CR, v. v. i. in cooperation with Mendel University in Brno is pleased to invite you to the 3rd annual conference
GLOBAL CHANGE AND RESILIENCE
held in Brno, Czech Republic on May 22nd – 24th, 2013.
Conference „Global Change and Resilience” will be held through the project of OPVK, Partnership climate.
The aim of „Global Change and Resilience” conference is to advance understanding of the relationships among global change, vulnerability and resilience. The stress is put on possible mitigation and adaptation strategies. The main outcome of conference is the development of new ideas for meeting the challenge of global change.
Below you will find information:
Below you can download papers from the sections:
1. Human Dimensions of Global Change (
posters (54.7 MB)
2. Climate Analysis and Modeling ( posters (57.0 MB) )
3. Ecosystems Analysis ( posters (67.1 MB) )
4. Impact Studies and Physiological Analysis ( posters (8.6 MB) )
5. Innovation and Adaptation Techniques ( posters (2.9 MB) )
This event takes place within the project:
Partnership in Climate Research and Adaptation Strategies
(Registration number CZ.1.07/2.4.00/31.0056)
The project is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the state budget of the Czech Republic.